We all have our favorites. For some it’s a bulldog, for others it’s a little teacup poodle. No matter the breed, our fur babies have us wrapped around their paws. And it’s in that same spirit that we list the top 10 most popular dogs in the world.
- German Shepherd – Confident, alert, loyal. No wonder this breed is at the top of the list.
- Labrador Retriever – Friend of both hunter and fisherman, and fur baby to many.
- Beagle – Although they look like movie stars, they were originally bred to hunt rabbits.
- Dachshund – It’s the Weiner dog! Playful and stubborn, these pups are always fun.
- Boxer – Loyal and affectionate, this guys may look tough but they’re really just ol’ softies.
- Yorkshire Terrier – Smart and brave, these little ones often think they’re the top dog.
- Golden Retriever – Bred to retrieve ducks on the hunt, this dogs are born to work and play.
- Shih Tzu – Their short snout, large round eyes, and floppy ears are adorable.
- Poodle – These intelligent and faithful pups sometimes look like stuffed animals – and that’s precious.
- Pug – That wrinkly, short-muzzled face, and curled tail are so cute!
Don’t worry, this doesn’t have to be your list. Feel free to add whatever breed your baby is to the top spot. And speaking of your dog, if you need dog boarding for a vacation, or dog daycare just to run a few errands, contact us today to bring them by.